Jaming

Sunday, November 1, 2015

What people see

It's amazing how people see what they want to see. 

It doesn't matter who you are, 
What you do,
The way you do it. 

People see it how they want. 
One thing you do in love can be viewed in hate. 

Their brokenness in life can alter their point of view, because someone did something so hate filled so evil they associate that with others, they see what they want. 

I love hard.

Sometimes I feel like I'm one man up against the world.
I try every single day to do everything I do in love and to be the best person I can be. 

I think that freaks people out. I don't think the world is use to someone who actually gives a damn. 

Well damn it I do. 

I've had people tell me, 

"I never want to be one of those girls who hurt you" 
Or 
"You see this tree in front of me it's just an obstacle, I'm always right there, you've just got to look beyond it." 

And they end up trying to tie a tag around my toe thinking since I'm dead to them I should be dead to me too and planting forests between us telling me to get lost. 

Death isn't a bad thing. I mean I don't crave it, I'm not suggesting it, but it's moving on. From death there is life. 

Sometimes I hold onto things that are dying in my life so hard that I cut my hand with my fingernails and the thing I'm holding has completely disappeared when I open my hand. 

I'm a magician of sorts. 

When all you have with a person is words, it's very easy to be misread.

I doubt a lot of things, I have questioned my faith before, but I know who I am. 

I am Joseph, child of God, a difference maker. 

No one can take that from me. 

My broken heart has been turned in to the lord and he will give me a new one, a better one. 

And trust me I'll break it again, because id rather break my heart a billion times sharing it, than keep it all to myself and not let anyone see the beauty of love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment